Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hi,

My name is Sarah Cox, and I'm re-entering school after 10 years of trying to take care of my two handsome sons. I'm not a traditional student fresh out of high school this year marks my 20th year of being out of school. I will be attending my class reunion this weekend Sept. 4-6. Also, I will be celebrating my 38th birthday on Labor Day, Sept. 7. I'm very nervous and excited about returning to school at the same time. I need to finish school so I can make things better for my sons. I believe that all things are possible through 'Christ' and if you just try. So I'm trying to better myself through education in hopes that my boys will do the same.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Yes, I truly agree that all things are possible through Christ. Coming back to school was a great decision. It is never to late to do that you may not have gotten the chance to do earlier on in life. Happy belated birthday as well! I hope your day turned out great and your class reunion. I just recently---well this summer in June...went with my mom to her class reunion. It was very interesting and I sometimes wonder if my class will be so close when we have our class reunion. I know your boys are happy for you about returning back to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to your Sarah. I know your classmates are pulling for you. Let me know what I can do.

    ReplyDelete